Setting up VPN on Windows 8 – SSTP VPN Setup guide
How to setup SSTP VPN on Windows 8
- Open your Windows 8Network and Sharing Center from Control Panel
- Click on Setup new connection or network
- Click on Connect to a workplace and click Next
- Choose to setup a VPN connection
- In the Internet address, enter any one of the server mentioned under http://network.limevpn.com/
- Click Close
- Click on the monitor icon on the bottom right-hand corner
- Right–click on the LimeVPN SSTP connection, and choose Properties from the menu
- Under Security tab for Type of VPN select Secure Socket Tunneling Protocol (SSTP)
- Almost done. Click again on the monitor icon on the bottom right-hand corner and find LimeVPN (SSTP) connection and click Connect
- Type your LimeVPN username and password and click OK
- Done, your Windows 8 now should be connected to the VPN server via SSTP protocol
How to create native SSTP VPN connection on your Windows 8
In order to make your Windows 8 native SSTP VPN configuration to be an easy thing to do we made this Windows 8 SSTP VPN Setup Tutorial. Simply use it, follow step-by-step instructions and make each point done one after another. If you do so, you’ll get your native Windows 8 SSPT VPN connection created in no longer then 5 minutes. And what is more this SSTP VPN configuration guide can be used as a reference to configure SSTP VPN on your Windows 10 computer using any VPN provider. To do that you will need to use some setup data from your VPN provider, so before you start get ready your VPN provider servers’ address and VPN account’s authentication data (Login \ password). That’s it. SSTP VPN is good to use when you need to unblock websites in China.
How to configure SSTP VPN on Windows 8?
If you are looking for ways to create SSTP VPN connection on Windows 8 that you have, this is the right place. Above this text, there is complete guide that will help you in setting up SSTP VPN on Windows 8 and it is an easy one too. It will take you less than 10 minutes to finish this operation and have the VPN up and running. Make sure to read each step carefully and if you still have trouble understanding how to make Windows 8 SSTP VPN setup. Well, in case this guide on How to setup SSTP VPN on Windows 8 doesn’t work for you simply contact support. LimeVPN support service is one of the best in its class and offering LimeVPN customers personal one-by-one VPN setup sessions. Simply press “Contact us” button and we will do our best to help you. Our staff will help you if you encounter any problems while performing this task.