Windows 7 PPTP VPN Setup Instructions
How to Configure PPTP VPN on Windows 7
- Open the Control Panel
- Open View Network Status and Tasks
- Click on Setup new connection or network
- Click on Connect to a workplace and click Next
- Choose to setup a VPN connection
- In the Internet address, enter any one of the server mentioned under http://network.limevpn.com/
- Type in your LimeVPN login email and Password in their respective fields. Leave Domain blank and click Connect
- Wait for the process to finish and at the end you should be connected to the VPN
So, how to setup a VPN on Windows 7 (PPTP)?
Use this instruction as an example on how one could set up a PPTP VPN connection on Windows 7 system. Follow these simple steps and set up your Windows 7 VPN connection easily. Having all the configurations setup properly don’t forget to check your VPN account working properly and activated. Windows 7 PPTP VPN connection is one of the simpliest forms of native VPN setup on Windows and also one of the fastest, you can use PPTP VPN for watching US UK Netflix and HD steaming.
Setting up Windows 7 PPTP VPN
The instructions above show the simple and step-by-step procedure for the proper setup of PPTP VPN on Windows 7. Long-time users of this OS will certainly have no trouble getting it done in less than five minutes. Once setting up PPTP VPN on Windows 7 is done, you can enjoy all the benefits of LimeVPN. If you have trouble and still do not know how to setup PPTP VPN on Windows 7, you can contact support staff and they will do their best to explain everything again. Make sure, however, to read the instructions carefully and you should be able to do it all by yourself.