How to use Roku with LimeVPN:
The Roku Streaming Stick does not have any inbuilt option to configure VPN on the device itself. There is a workaround to overcome this inability of Roku to be configured with VPN, you can connect it to a router which is already configured with a VPN.
However, please note that if you want to use Roku for streaming US content, you should have a US Roku account(you can create one after connecting your PC/Laptop to US VPN server) and your router needs to be connected to a US VPN server.
Below are the steps you need to follow to run Roku over VPN after configuring your router with US VPN:
- Open Roku’s menu
- Navigate to Settings
- Choose Network.
- Under Network menu, choose Wireless (Wi-Fi) from the list or setup a new connection
- On the “Choose your network” screen, select the router-network which is configured with VPN.
- Enter the password for which you have set for your router, then hit on “Connect” button.
- If everything went well you will see the status as connected.
- You can enjoy your favorite content on Roku.