How to set up Limevpn on TP-LINK WR-340G
How to Configure
- Open the router’s web configuration page and log in as admin using Web Browser. Default IP address of router is 192.168.1.1.
- Download the latest firmware version V5 and install it on the router.
- At the HOME screen choose Basic Settings -> Network -> WAN.
- In “WAN Settings” part choose option WAN Connection Type and then choose option PPTP.
- Fill your LimeVPN Username and Password.
- Then choose Dynamic IP and fill the VPN server hostname or IP address. All other values should stay at default values.