How to setup VPN on D-LINK DL-524 router
How to Configure VPN client on D-LINK DL-524 router
- Open the router’s web configuration page and log in as admin. Default IP address of router is 192.168.0.1.
- At the HOME screen click on WAN button on the left side.
- In “WAN Settings” part choose option Others and then choose option PPTP.
- Then choose Dynamic IP. Fill the VPN server IP address xx.xxx.xxx.xxx (USE IP INSTEAD HOSTNAME!) To get VPN servers’ IP addresses you need to contact support and request currently available addresses.
- PPTP Account is your LimeVPN Username and PPTP Password is your LimeVPN Password (type it twice). All other values should stay at default values.
- Click on Apply button. Wait for rebooting router and then test if internet is working and IP address has changed. (You can test it at LimeVPN home page you can find your current IP at the top left corner of the screen.
How to use VPN on D-LINK DL-524 router?
You might be wondering how to setup VPN on D-LINK DL-524 router and your answer lies above this chunk of text. Setting up VPN on D-LINK DL-524 router is not a complicated task and it will take you 10 to 15 minutes to do the whole procedure, although you need to contact support in order to get VPN servers’ IP addresses that will work for you.
After that you need to follow the VPN setup guides for D-LINK DL-524 routers just as show in the step-by-step explanation and you should not encounter any kind of problem. However, if you think that it is difficult task and those VPN setup tutorials for D-LINK DL-524 routers cannot help you, you might want to ask someone from our staff to help you out. We provide one on one remote setup sessions for our customers. Simply contact us and we will help you out with VPN client setup on your router.
If you are looking for VPN setup instructions for a different router model go and check this list of currently available VPN setup guides for routers.