You can now use LimeVPN servers as a proxy. Follow the below steps to configure LimeVPN server as SOCKS5 proxy.
Step 1: Go to System preference on your Mac and click on “Network”
Step 2: Under Network settings, select the network that you are connected to and click on “Advanced”
Step 3: Click on “Proxies” under the Advanced Settings and enter the following details:
- Select a protocol: SOCKS proxy
- SOCKS5 Proxy Server: Any server mentioned here and port 1080
- Username: LimeVPN Username
- Password: LimeVPN Password
- And click on Okay
- Click here to check if your IP address has changed.