iOS PPTP VPN Setup Instructions
How to Configure PPTP VPN connection on iPhone or iPad
- Launch the Settings application
- Go to General under Settings
- Click VPN
- Click Add VPN Configuration
- Click PPTP and enter the following information:
- Description: LimeVPN PPTP
- In the Server Address field, enter any one of the server mentioned under http://network.limevpn.com/
- Account: Your LimeVPN login email
- Password: Your LimeVPN Password
- To connect to VPN, make sure your VPN profile is selected and slide the VPN button right to connect
So, you’re setting up PPTP VPN on your iPhone or iPad
We created this easy-to-use step-by-step instructions for your convenience. Simply use them to create a PPTP VPN connection on your iOS device within native iOS interface. Configure your VPN connection once and then use it to connect to PPTP VPN in just one click. You can use these PPTP VPN iOS setup instructions to configure a VPN connection from any VPN provider, in this case check your email for your VPN account authentication information. Mind checking your VPN account activated and working properly. PPTP VPN connection is the one that could be easily configured natively within your iOS gadget (iPhone, iPad) interface, if you want to use the special app to configure your VPN connection we suggest setting up OpenVPN client for iOS.
How to setup PPTP VPN on iPhone?
Yes, you can install VPN on your iPhone as well and that brings many benefits to you, security being the most important of all. In order to create PPTP CPN connection on iPhone you will need to follow iOS PPTP setup instructions above which are pretty easy actually. In other words, setting up VPN on your iPhone can be performed by anyone who has basic knowledge in this area and loves iPhones. You just need to read step-by-step instructions carefully and follow the numbers. If you think, however, that this is too difficult a task for you, make sure to contact someone from our staff to get adequate help.