How to setup IKEv2 VPN on Windows 8 – a step-by-step Guide
How to setup IKEv2 VPN on Windows 8
- Click on Network icon at the bottom right side of the Desktop and click on View Connection Settings.
- Click on Add a VPN Connection
- Select VPN Provider as Microsoft and enter connection name (anything you prefer)
- In the Server name or address, enter any one of the servers mentioned under http://network.limevpn.com
- Enter LimeVPN username and password that you have received in your email after the purchase.
- Right-click on the Network icon and click on Open Network and Sharing Center.
- Click on Change adapter settings.
- Right-click on the LimeVPN IKEv2 connection , and choose Properties from the menu
- Under the Security tab for Type of VPN select IKEv2 and click on OK
- Click again on the monitor icon on the bottom right-hand corner, find LimeVPN IKEv2 connection and click Connect .
- Now your system should be connected to the VPN server via L2TP/IPsec protocol.