How to set up a VPN connection on Windows 10 using the IKEv2 protocol?
Click on Start and then Settings
Click on Network and Internet.
Click on VPN and then Add a VPN connection
Fill the details as below:
- Connection name: A name of your choice
- Server address: Refer http://network.limevpn.com/ for live status of servers
- VPN Type: IKEv2
- Type of sign-in info: Username and password
- Username (optional): LimeVPN Username
- Password (optional): LimeVPN Password
Then click on Save and go to VPN and click on saved VPN connection>Connect