How to setup VPN on Android using IKEv2?
IKEv2 can be configured on Android using strongSwan. It is a open source IPsec based VPN solution.
Open PlayStore on your Android device and install “strongSwan” app. You can use this link to directly download.
After installation, open the app and click on “Add VPN Profile” to configure IKEv2.
Fill in the following details:
- Server: Click here to get the list of servers
- VPN Type: IKEv2 EAP (Username/Password)
- Username: LimeVPN username
- Password: LimeVPN password
- CA Certificate: Select Automatically should be checked
- Profile Name: Any name
- Click on Save
Click on the new profile created to connect
To confirm if you are connected to the VPN, visit https://whatismyipaddress.com/ and check your IP address