How to bypass data throttling using VPN
Many are the times when network service providers wish to keep the amount of traffic in check. The success by which these ISP providers get their way without the knowledge of the internet users referred to as throttling.
Bypass data throttling as is the standard reference entails all the actions meant to slow down or shock the internet as one fundamental aspect of ensuring the maximization of Internet bandwidth. The eventual outcome is the increased network speed in the desired areas to the chagrin of the other users.
In many discussions, I have encountered questions bordering on the use of VPN to bypass throttling which in some cases has come out with great success. However, many of the internet users suffer this problem in silence.
Why the need to throttle data?
In the current internet dispensation, the need to have speed is of the essence. The continued use of Android devices has led t0 the various people asking how to bypass data throttling on Android devices in the market.
However, the greatest cause of data throttling and the need have privacy the fact that most of the ISPs have the capacity to intrude on the user’s privacy. Another thing which has necessitated this vice is the entry of the use of the virtual private networks.
Because the bandwidth throttling set data caps, the need to bypass the ISP data cap using the VPN s has been necessary. VPNs have therefore become a critical link in enabling unrestricted access to data from the businesses, geographical distances and unlimited downloads, which had all come to naught with the ISP throttling.
There are several ways to which this fact can achieve. In the several articles, we will be releasing on our site; we would like to look at how to bypass the bandwidth throttling using VPN.
Using VPN to bypass throttling is an essential element that comes at a cost. By purchasing or subscribing to various VPN Service Providers providing this service, one can rest pretty that the data they need to share and access is free from the prying eyes of ISP administrators.
It is important first to know whether the internet you are using enough bandwidth by conducting the various speed tests. Whether on the phone or phone your tablet, installing a speed test app can help in this area.
Most of the VPNs reliable the use of one line of traffic which then make the user maximize on data avoiding the data cap menace on ISP. But it is the ease of use, thanks to the anonymous use, replacement of the IP addresses and giving it that from the server that makes it one thing you can’t miss as an internet user.
However, there are four necessary steps at bypassing throttling;
1) Identifying a suitable VPN provider – Because there are several virtual private networks on offer in the market; one needs to determine a suitable one that matches the need and the financial capability. Once satisfied, buying into the provider by signing up allows you access to the safe app and the areas where you can run from the throttling menace.
2) Downloading the VPN app – Though the VPN may need to work seamlessly, having it as an app on your phone or gadget speeds up its use. When one has access to the downloadable IOS or Android based app, one needs to log in by entering the details provided at the signup stage.
3) Server connection – Majority of the VPN providers have servers spread in many countries which any person that subscribes to it can access. Depending on the area and the results of the speed test that you had conducted, you can log into servers in most of the European capitals.
4) Choose the right browser – Some of the internet browsers are prone to the throttling as they have set data cap. In a bid to ensuring that you bypass the ISP data cap, the desire bios to use Chrome browser on most phone VPN users.
5) Other significant additions – The use of VPN may be helpful in ensuring that one has the bandwidth you want. However, it is at times important to have additional support like the data savers, which come with the VPN. Such are in the form of downloadable apps accessible on such platforms.
As the users on the internet increase, the need to bypass throttling will be necessary. If you require something that guarantees privacy, speed, and reliability without the issues experienced on the ISP. Use the latest VPN networks by subscribing here.
Did Ashish’s post help you bypass data throttling ? Let him know in the comments below