How to setup VPN on Nokia Lumia
In order to install L2TP VPN on Nokia Lumia and other Windows phones that have Windows version 8.1 or versions above.
- First of all, navigate to the App list.
- Scroll down the menu in the App List and you will see the Settings options – select it.
- This will open a new menu which you should scroll down until you see VPN – select it.
- You will see a + sign that you should click on, thus creating a new profile for VPN.
- Set the server name or enter the IP address of LimeVPN servers such as nl1.limevpn.com and Choose VPN Type to be L2TP with IPSec
- Connect Using option should be set to Username + Password + Preshared key
- After you enter username and password in the required fields, enter the Preshared key – limevpn.
- Send All Traffic should be turned on and the Profile Name can be set as you prefer.
- After all is set, you should save the profile. After a certain amount of time it will connect to our LimeVPN servers and you will see a small padlock icon next to the WiFi icon.
- Now you can start using Limevpn to unblock websites & media content from your Nokia Lumia Phone.