How to Install Kodi TV for Amazon Fire TV & Stick
There are several poorly done Fire TV Sticks that you can buy on eBay. They are all Kodi-loaded but they simply do not work very well. Furthermore, in order to make everything work, you will need hours of setting up and you need to be a real tech savvy in order to understand the instructions.
However, there is no need for that. This article will offer you several steps which can make your Kodi TV work perfectly without much trouble.
1. Get an appropriate VPN protection
In order to use Kodi safely, you need to protect yourself with an adequate Virtual Private Network. Apart from keeping you anonymous and disabling all the possible tracking, hacking, monitoring or penals for using Kodi, VPN will certainly make your installation of this tool easier.
Furthermore, you will be able to use all of the add-ons that Kodi TV keeps blocked, which means that you will have the opportunity to watch all the movies, shows and games offered by this service. You should definitely try using LimeVPN as your Virtual Private Network service due to their low price/service ratio. The basic pricing plan for LimeVPN is just $1.49 a month.
2. Instructions for enabling developer settings
Before proceeding to the methods, you need to enable more options by turning on developer settings. You can do that by entering the SETTINGS from the home screen of your FireTV. After that, go to SYSTEM and then to DEVELOPER OPTIONS.
There, you will see two options that should be enabled – ADB DEBUGGING and APPS FROM UNKNOWN SOURCES.
Finally, go back to SYSTEM, then to ABOUT and then to NETWORK and see what is your FireTV IP address.
How to jailbreak Kodi – Method 1
This method is perfect is your Android device is next to you. The app that we are going to download has a very neat way of installing Kodi. The principle is easy – the app reads all the apps from your Android, and if it finds them relevant, it transfers them to Amazon Fire TV & Stick. Here is how to install it.
- First of all, you need to have Kodi installed on your Android device.
- Find the Apps2fire tool in Google PlayStore and install it on the device.
- When you open the app, you should see the option of entering your FireTV IP address. This is the address that you found in System >about t> network.
- Once you enter the IP, you will have the option to install Kodi to your FireTV. Simple as that.
Kodi download for Amazon Fire TV – Method 2
If you are in possession of computers that have Windows, Linux or Mac installed on them, this method may be the most efficient for you. All you need to do is download a piece of software called ADB Fire and it will do most of the work for you. If this seems confusing, just follow the steps here and you will get it right.
- Download the ADBFire app (their website offers three different installations for different OSs) and download Kodi installation to your computer.
- Click on ADB Fire and go to the SETUP option. You will have to input your FireTV IP there and click SAVE.
- When you install ADB Fire, you should click CONNECT in order to have it running (if it says ADB Running, you need not click connect).
- Below that you will see the „Install APK“ button. This will actually make you choose the Kodi installation and install it to your FireTV or Stick. After that, you should go to the SETTINGS of FireTV, choose APPLICATIONS and then MANAGE ALL INSTALLED APPLICATIONS. You should see Kodi there and be able to choose it for installation on your Fire TV.
How to Jailbreak Kodi Box – Method 3
An app called CetusPlay is actually available on all smartphones which makes it an extremely useful. What it does is install all the popular TV applications to your Fire TV and Stick by transferring them from your smartphone to TV. Here are the steps needed to successfully install it.
- Go to GooglePlay or Apple Store in order to find the app and install it to your smartphone or tablet.
- When you open the app, you should go to the App Center and choose Kodi. The app will install it on your Fire TV and you will be able to watch the content immediately.
What other options do I have?
There methods were the easiest and the most secure way to get Kodi installed to your Fire TV and Stick. If, however, you want to get all technical and install it all manually, you can do that by visiting the official Wiki instructions page for installation. But beware, you will face several serious headaches in the process, because it requires patience, technical knowledge and persist-ency.
To sum up, installing Kodi to your Fire TV and Stick may be the best idea for watching TV. The combination of the two is simply perfect and both sides are designed in such a manner to offer unforgettable experience. The only problem is how to make them work together – but not anymore. These were the three sure-fire methods that showed you how to install Kodi on Amazon Fire TV