In simple terms, streaming player helps you to connect your TV to the internet. This is especially a boon to people who don’t want to invest in costly smart TVs.
Streaming devices like Fire Stick or Chromecast will help you turn a normal TV into a smart TV.
VPN will help you secure internet connection by encrypting it. Like a computer can be infected by malware when connected to the internet, your smart TV or streaming box can also infected.
The best way to secure your TV which is connected to the internet is by using a VPN.
With LimeVPN you can do this in two ways, let’s see the two methods one by one:
Method 1: Using OpenVPN application
You can use this method on any streaming device that supports OpenVPN application. This seamlessly runs on Kodi or any Android streaming device
1. On your Android box, go to Play Store and look for “OpenVPN For Android” app
2. Then download it. The app will be automatically installed.
3. Download the OpenVPN file from here. You can copy these files into a USB and move them to your Android Box
4. Now you can follow the steps mentioned here to configure VPN on your Android Box
Method 2: Configure VPN on your Router
Instead of configuring VPN on your streaming box, you can configure VPN on your router.
1. Setup VPN on your router using L2TP or OpenVPN. All our router setup guides can be found here
2. Once VPN is configured, connect your streaming device to the router
Now just sit back and securely enter in the world of entertainment.
Don’t let the internet browse you –
Don’t let the internet browse you!GET LIMEVPN