This article is for the users who have connected to LimeVPN but have trouble accessing certain sites. As you follow the below troubleshooting steps, check after each step if the problem is resolved.
1 . Check IP address :- Check your IP address. The page should show City/Region/Country at or near the location that you selected when you connected with LimeVPN. If, instead, it shows a location near where you are, then you are not connected to an LimeVPN server location and should try connecting again.
2. Flush the DNS
1 . Click Start > All Programs > Accessories 2. For Windows 10 and 8, hit the Windows key + X key, then click Command Prompt (Admin) For Windows Vista or 7, hit the Windows key and then the R key. Select Run and then type cmd Right-click on Command Prompt icon and then choose Run as Administrator to launch the prompt with full administrative privileges
3. At the command prompt (black screen), type: ipconfig /flushdns
4. Then press the Enter key
5. You should receive the following confirmation: “Windows IP Configuration Successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache”
1 . Hit ⌘+ Space, then type “Terminal“ and hit Enter
2. On Snow Leopard (Mac OS X 10.6.x), type: dscacheutil -flushcache and press the Enter key.
3. On Lion (Mac OS X 10.7 and 10.8), type: sudo killall -HUP mDNSResponder and press the Enter key
4. On Mavericks (Mac OS X 10.9), type: dscacheutil -flushcache;sudo killall -HUP mDNSResponder and press the Enter key
5. On Yosemite (Mac OS X 10.10, 10.10.1, 10.10.2, 10.10.3), type: sudo discoveryutil mdnsflushcache and press the Enter key
6. On Yosemite (Mac OS X 10.10.4 and 10.10.5), type: sudo dscacheutil -flushcache;sudo killall -HUP mDNSResponder;say cache flushed and press the Enter key
7. On El Capitan (Mac OS X 10.11), Sierra (macOS 10.12), and High Sierra (macOS 10.13) type: sudo killall -HUP mDNSResponder and press the Enter key Note : When typing in your Mac password, you won’t be able to see what is being typed. If there is no error, then the flush is successful.
3. Manually configure the DNS settings : – It is possible that your computer isn’t automatically connecting to our DNS servers. In this case, you may need to manually configure your computer with our DNS servers’ IP addresses, click here
4. Manually configure the proxy settings : – In order to disable the proxy settings on your browser, click here
5. Contact Support Team :- If the problem still exists then you can contact our support via Live Chat or Email, they will be to assist you immediately
Don’t let the internet browse you!GET LIMEVPN