Important! We do not offer money back in following cases:
- The service is provided “as-is”. We cannot guarantee that our service unblocks certain sites. The fact that you are not able to access a site using LimeVPN cannot be a reason for a refund request. You are able to test our service before purchasing by our 7 day money back guarantee.
- We do not refund for speed issues because we have money back guarantee for all our premium servers where you can test speed over any VPN server.
- If LimeVPN terminates due to breach of our Terms of Service Agreement, in which case you are not eligible for any refund.
- Automatically PayPal subscription payments will be refunded back to your paypal account. Also, make sure to test the LimeVPN service first on other operating systems or devices (like iPhone/Android) before going for premium subscription.
- At our own discretion, if we think your intention is to use our service for malicious purposes (for example spamming, network attacks, etc…), we can terminate your account.
- If you want to issue a refund for some of our add-ons (Private IPs or NAT Firewall) we will refund in form of LimeVPN credit only (no cash refund possible), and accordingly to the time of using the above mentioned add-on.
If you are having technical difficulties please email our support team firstname.lastname@example.org before claiming a refund as they will be happy to solve any problems. 99% of the problems can be solved without the need for refund.
If you are eligible for a refund, we will issue you a refund within 3 business days.