Setting up VPN on IOS iPhone iPad – L2TP VPN Setup tutorial
How to setup native L2TP VPN on iPhone, iPad or any iOS device
- Launch the Settings application
- Go to General under Settings
- Click VPN
- Click Add VPN Configuration
- Click L2TP and enter the following information:
- Description: LimeVPN L2TP
- Server from list below:
- UK1.LIMEVPN.COM for United Kingdom
- SG.LIMEVPN.COM for Singapore
- US1.LIMEVPN.COM for USA
- US2.LIMEVPN.COM for USA
- NL1.LIMEVPN.COM for Netherlands
- AUS1.LIMEVPN.COM for Australia
- Account: Your LimeVPN login email
- Password: Your LimeVPN Password
- Click Save
- Enter pre shared key limevpn and Save
- To connect to VPN, make sure your VPN profile is selected and slide the VPN button right to connect
How to create L2TP VPN connection on iOS device like iPhone or iPad?
Simply follow these simple yet detailed and complemented with screenshots instructions on how to setup native VPN connection on your iPhone or iPad using L2TP protocol and make your iOS L2TP VPN setup in 5 minutes. In case you have any doubts – just see the screenshots section to see what exactly is needed to be configured and where. Well, this iOS L2TP VPN setup guide could be easily used as a reference to configure any L2TP VPN connection on any iOS device using setup data from any VPN provider which you need to get ready in advance: VPN servers’ address, VPN shared key and VPN accounts authentication data (Login \ password). Setup it once, take your time and effort to configure native L2TP VPN on your iOS device and then use it every time you need in one single click without any 3rd party software. It works both for your iOS device and for your Mac OS. Here you can find L2TP VPN setup guide for Mac OS.
How to create L2TP VPN connection on iPhone or iPad?
If you are wondering how to connect iPhone to L2TP VPN provider, you will be able to find out in this interesting and thorough instruction manual that will help you. It a great step-by-step tutorial for L2TP VPN setup for iPhone and you require the basic knowledge of this OS to make it work. In other words, setting up VPN for iOS device is a piece of cake if you know how to setup other things. Thus, you will be able to make native VPN setup for iPad, iPhone or any iOS device using L2TP VPN protocol. In case this iOS L2TP VPN setup guide doesn’t work for you or if you are having trouble setting it up, you can contact some of our staff to help you out.